It’s only been 12 days, and I am already breaking a sweat working on my new Juju Sprinkles website. I have to admit, I am a toddler in the blogging world. I feel a little overwhelmed with all the social media and SEO things that you need to learn as a blogger. But at the same time, my body and mind is totally embracing what I do every day.
It was November of last year when I decided to launch a website that would allow me to share my inspiration with the world-wide-web, I had no idea that I was going to be THE biggest recipient of taking on this project.
Every day I am discovering new blogs and websites that are packed with fascinating ideas and inspirations. I feel almost guilty because I get to devour all these great ideas for free. They really motivate me to keep going and work hard to enrich my website.
Although I am only getting a small number of visitors a day, I get really excited each day when people visit my website and leave me a comment on my post without ever meeting me. Honestly, getting a comment or a signup of my newsletter feels like getting flowers on Valentine’s day!
For this post, I would like to share my Top 7 Inspirational Lifestyle Blogs that are bursting with passion and dedication that I aspire to be one day! They are my go-to list (in no particular order) for stimulation and inspiration. I hope you’ll love them, too!
- Boxes and Jars by Carolyn – She’s always thinking outside the boxes and jars!
- Oddly Lovely by Cat – Brimming with lots of oddly simple joys in life~
- Love from Berlin by Rae – Rich texts and visual stimulation all in one place!
- Through the Thicket by Kathryn – A sweet Canadian blogger (like me!) with love for life and cats, lots of cats.
- Ember Grey by Emily – Everyday adventure with gratitude =)
- A Spoonful of Nature by Anna – Sharing recipes, travels and cool projects in her stylish outfits!
- Honestly WTF – The name speaks for itself. Honestly filled with food, diy, art and cool finds.
What about you? Do you have a favorite blog(s) that your admire?
What are some things you notice about them that make them so compelling to you?