Like eggs? Love eggs! With Easter here, there are so many adorable egg-shaped desserts that will make you fall in love with eggs all over again!
Besides the 8 Awesome Easter Candies you probably have had by now, it’s time to bring the sweet-odometer to the next level. This roundup of egg-shaped desserts are the crème-de-la-crème of Easter desserts. Egg-shaped whoopie pies, macarons, macaroons, cookies, donuts, jellos, popsicles and cakes that will make your Easter super Eggtravagant!
1. Cheesecake-Filled Chocolate Easter Egg Cups recipe from Raspberri Cupcake
2. Easter Egg Donuts recipe from SugarHero
3. Poppy Seed Easter Egg Cookies recipe from Bake to the roots
4. Malted Milk Speckled Egg Cookies recipe from Sweet Tooth
5. DIY Egg-Shaped Whoopie Pies recipe from The Etsy Blog
6. Coconut Macaroon Nutella Nest recipe from two peas & their pod
7. Easter Egg Surprise Cakes recipe from Made with pink
8. Easter Nougat Cream recipe from Koki Doo
9. Jellied Easter Surprise Eggs recipe from Kitchen Frau
10. Easter Egg Macarons with Lemon Buttercream and Lemon Curd recipe from Bake to the roots
11. Easter Egg Popsicles recipe from Ramblings of Handbag Designer
I think I can probably polish off 2 of each egglicious dessert above =) Do you have some other Easter desserts that you like to share? I would love to hear about it!
Have a Sweet Easter everyone!
If you like this, Join Sprinkles Letters for the latest posts!