Say “I” if you want to get more organized this year. I know I do E-V-E-R-Y year. I get all pumped up and start making a list of things I would like to get done, but somehow things just fall through the cracks. I would blame the dog for chewing up my lists, but I don’t actually have a dog. So long story short, I never quite had a year that I finished all the things I wanted to do.
This year is going to be different. R-E-A-L different. In October I started searching for the perfect Christmas Holiday Planner . I found many but as I spent an hour here and an hour there, I realized time is better spent if I make my own planner that would check off all the things that I want. The key to a good holiday planner is that it HAS TO BE REUSABLE next year. Once I put in all the information in a planner, I definitely want to reuse that information the year after that especially the budget, gift list, decoration inventory, etc.
After 2 weeks of serious research, list making, drawing and editing, I have created Juju Sprinkles’ Ultimate Holiday Planner! I am proud to say, it has everything that I need and want. It even includes a Santa’s Letter template and Secret Santa Questionnaire! This Ultimate Holiday Planner has a total of 33 pages! It is organized into 6 categories with color coded banners to keep things organized. Here’s my new Holiday Planner
Here’s what this Ultimate Holiday Planner includes:
- Holiday Planner Cover Page with space to write the year or family name
- Table of Contents
Getting Organized (8 pages)
- To-Do List – I love this one, it’s got a section for ideas, too.
- Weekly Agenda – Plan your week’s activities and errands with priority list and to-do list sections
- Calendar (November + December + January) – A month at a glance to plan events & activities during AND after the holidays (3 pages)
- Address Book – Merge all the addresses in one location that you can use year after year.
- Password Keeper – Keep track of all the usernames and passwords (this one is a life-saver)
- Notes – Write down your ideas or sketch them in the blank box below
Budget Planning (3 pages)
- Master Budget – plan you entire holiday budget
- Budget Tracker – keep track of all your expenses by category
- Online Order Tracker- Keep track of all online gift purchases and status
Gifts & Giving (7 pages)
- Card List – Keep track of your recipients and make sure no one is left out this year
- Gift List by Groups – Plan out gifts for groups of friends and family and keep track your budget and gift-wrapping.
- Gift List by Individuals – Same as above except for individual persons
- Shopping List – Plan out your store trips & what gifts to buy
- Santa Letter – Ready to fill in template for children to write their wish lists and their nice deeds this year
- Secret Santa Questionnaire – Use this list of 10 questions to help secret Santa shop for the right gifts
- Acts of Kindness- 25 acts of kindness (ie. Help a friend wrap gifts) that you can cut out and pick one to do each day
Food (3 pages)
- Baking List – Plan out your Holiday baking and keep track of all the sources (How about some Apple Pie Baking Game your children to play while you bake?)
- Recipe Cards – Write out your recipes and use them year after year or share them with others
- Grocery List – Write all your grocery needs in categories (ie. dairy, bakery, meats, etc.) to make the shopping experience easier
Decoration & Entertainment (3 pages)
- Decoration Inventory – Keep track of what decorations you have on hand to avoid buying any duplicates
- DIY List – Plan your holiday crafts and projects. Make notes of supplies or tools you need & what you need to buy
- Holiday Playlist – Compile your holiday playlist for your party ahead of time (with 20 classic holiday songs included)
Party Hosting (5 pages)
- Holiday Party Checklist – Hosting a party? Plan out the details with this comprehensive checklist and timeline
- Guest List- Use this sheet to keep track of party invites and RSVPs
- Menu Planner – Plan your dinner menu, recipe sources, & what you will need
- Cleaning Checklist – Use this checklist to make sure your house is tidy and clean for your guests
- Day of Planner – Plan out the day – meals, hour by hour schedule, activities, traditions and more
**BONUS*** Gift Tags
Here are some fun holiday coloring pages that you can download for F R E E when you sign up.
PS: Thanks for taking the time out to read my post. You add more joy to me… If you like my blog, you can…
- Leave a message
- Share it with your network
- Follow me on Instagram #jujusprinkles and Pinterest jujuspinkles
For more inspirations and exclusive offers, sign up for Sprinkles Letters.
You might also like: