It’s that time of the year again ~ BBQ, watermelons and fireworks! While there won’t be big gatherings this year due to COVIT-19, but there are still lots of ways to celebrate Independence Day spectacularly (and safely). This year I made a fun printable set that is specifically for kids staying at home.
There are a total of 6 pages with activities involving counting, coloring and cutting. My hope is that this free printable set will keep the kids entertained and give all you parents out there a small moment to yourself. Of course, you can always join your kids on these activities. In fact, I think you will find the cupcake coloring page quite therapeutic.😊
4th OF July FREE Printable
In this FREE 4th of July printable set, I added classic icons that are associated with Independence Day such as Uncle Sam hat and BBQ grill with sausages on it! Your kids can also color in the i-spy page. You can assign a color to each object and have your little ones color in the objects they find in those specific colors.
If you are looking for other ways to celebrate outdoors, here is a list I put together that might inspire your 4th of July plan for your family.
6 Ways to celebrate
- Backyard barbecue with hotdogs, hamburgers and corn. You can also try grilling pineapple slices on a skewer, it takes pineapples to a whole new level.
- Bake an independence cake or spangled cupcakes. Decorate them with blueberries for blue, strawberries and raspberries for red and whipped cream in white.
- Go on a picnic at a nearby beach or park. Guacamole, salsa and potato salad are great portable food. Don’t forget to bring a chilled watermelon! It’s a 4th of July staple and hot weather essential.
- Decorate everything in blue, red and white from your plates and napkins to your outfits.
- See a fireworks display. If it’s too late for your kids, there are always sparklers that your kids can play with before their bedtime.
- Play with our FREE 4th of July printable activity set! Don’t forget to print out a few more copies so both your kids and their friends can enjoy them.
How to download
To download this 4th of July printable set, simply sign up and get access to our FREE printable library. For subscribers, you can either access the FREE printable library, or the download link is provided in the newsletter email this week.
More printable posts for you and your kids
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Leave a comment or share it with others that will enjoy it as well.
For more inspirations and exclusive offers, sign up for Sprinkles Letters.